Summer Programs & Food

Summer Programs

Boys & Girls Clubs of Dorchester is gearing up for summer programming! The last day of regular after-school programming is June 23rd, and after that we have a couple of weeks off before beginning our Summer Fun Program. The Summer Fun Program runs from July 10 – August 11, from 8:30AM-5:30PM daily. (The program is currently full and is not accepting any more registrants, but there is a waitlist.) In addition to the Summer Fun Program we also host a special week at Camp Northbound for 150 members and staff which is sponsored by the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation. To close out the summer 150 kids and staff will travel to Disney World, thanks to the Rodman Disney for Kids program. We also are proud to help place over 100 teens per year in summer jobs.

There’s truly something for everyone this summer at BGCD!

Summer Food

Each year, because we take part in the Summer Food Service Program, we must post the following NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www. html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.