Welcome to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Dorchester Alumni Community
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Dorchester Alumni Association is a membership of alumni who support and value the mission of BGCD and Boys & Girls Clubs of America. The association connects the Alumni to the Club and each other. The alumni provide volunteer and financial support to the Clubs so that it may continue providing the deserving children of today the same enriching opportunities and experiences that they had as members. Membership is open to alumni of any Boys & Girls Club.
The main goals for the Alumni Association are:
- To establish and strengthen the relationship between the Club and its Alumni as well as Club members as they graduate from the Club
- To provide volunteer and financial support and/or to organize fundraising events
- To provide a platform for alumni to stay connected and network with each other
- To increase visibility of the Club within Dorchester and the surrounding community
Boys & Girls Clubs of Dorchester’s Alumni Association has grown tremendously over the past few years. We are happy to provide you with events and opportunities to stay connected to the Clubs and old friends!
Once a Member, Always a Member is how the Boys & Girls Clubs of
Dorchester feels about all of the children, staff, and
volunteers who have walked through its doors since 1974.
If you were one of those people, the Club is trying to reconnect with you!
It's easy to get involved…
1. click here to download the Membership Profile
2. Fill it in with your information
3. Save it
4. Email it to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org
(We will not share your information with any 3rd party.)
If you would like to be on the Alumni Association Committee we’d love to hear from you! To join the Committee or for more Alumni information please contact:
Heather Brigham, Special Events and Projects Coordinator